Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Trip to "Hayasdan-Armenia" (Feedback and Thoughts of Students)

 
 
 

Hiba Al-Rammal
I always have the passion to know more about different cultures. This project was very dear to my heart, since our teacher was Lebanese-Armenian, and her support and attitude helped us work more enthusiastically and concentrated in order to bring correct information to impress her.
 
 
 
Jana Al-Kibbi
The most interesting thing that I would never forget about this project is the tragic history of Armenia.

 
 
 
 
Kareem Olabi
I learned new things about Armenia, but the sports section was my favorite and the Armenian football team grabbed my attention.
 
 
 
 
 
Ramy Ghanoumy
The most interesting thing I would never forget about Armenia is the delicious Armenian food!
 
 
 
 
Aya Itani
 I would never forget the beautiful Armenian hills and mountains, the picturesque nature, the blue lakes and rivers… I hope someday I would visit Armenia and witness all these with my own eyes live.
 
 
 
Ghina Ghalayini
The topic of the project we worked on gave us a chance to get to know more about the culture and background of our English teacher; Ms. Gassia. This made us aware of our surrounding and environment. It helped us understand that we should accept one another no matter what.
 
 
 
 
Youssef Al-Halabi
The antique artifacts, ornaments, carpets, and the musical instruments my teacher brought grabbed my attention. Armenian art really awoke my interest towards art.
 
 
 
 
Samar Lawand
The more I read and researched about Armenia, the more I felt in love with it and the more I wanted to know about it.









1 comment:

Rana Sabbidine said...

Thanks Miss Gassia for giving our students the opportunity to get to know Armenian culture. Students' reflections show that you care for your students in a unique way.